Monday, April 14, 2008

Doctor Aynsli

I knew that we had been spending a lot of time at the doctor's office lately, but I didn't realize how much until just a little while ago. We were up on the bed, and Aynsli says, Mom, I am doctor Aynsli--Let me check your heart. She proceeds to do all the actions of removing the stethescope from around her neck, placing it on my chest to check my heart, and then on my back to check my lungs. She then took my blood pressure, with cuff wrapping and bulb squeezing action. She checked my ears, and then said I was sick, and let me get you a sucker. She is such a smart cookie, and this was just a reminder that we have definitely reached the very impressionable age where we have to be so careful what we say and do, because we have an echo and a mimic in our midst. She is so funny some times. Last week we were up at Grandma's, and she said, Mom, my throat has a headache. Only Aynsi could come up with something so cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

The Felix Family said...

That's a weird comment you got. I saw that excat same one on my friend's. What's up guys? I like the new template. Your blog looks good. I hope you are doing well,I think about ya often.