Monday, October 6, 2008
Big time slacker or just busy?
It has been forever since I have posted, and that is not good. I am missing out on so many details. Aynsli and mom started preschool; Aynsli got new glasses; Emi turned 6 months, we closed on our new home, we spent 2 weeks moving, we are spending endless days unpacking boxes, we cried when our camera fell to the floor and broke--bye bye pictures--and we cry until we can replace it. We love our new home, we are grateful for good friends and family who helped us through the insanity of moving. Emi started sleeping in the girls room, and mom is actually handling it well. We miss our old friends from Traverse Mountain, we are looking forward to meeting new friends in Jordan Willows, we got cement, we had an awesome dinner to celebrate Grandma's birthday--it was unbelieveable!!! We enjoyed watching conference, we took a drive around part of Utah Lake--we see the snow on the mountains from our family room window; we need to have a family party and invite everyone over; we need to plan a house warming party for all our friends, we need to come up with Halloween costumes once and for all--Aynsli wants to be a witch, no Bob the Builder, no Old MacDonald, no Winnie the Pooh, no,no, no....what will it really be? Those are only a few of the details I can think of that have happened, need to happen. Life is good. We walk through the craziness, but we are finding joy in the journey, and are grateful for each day. So much to be grateful for...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hear you:) Some days I just have to forget it all a play a little!
WOW! Only a few things going on in your life but I love how you write about it and share. It always helps to know that you are not the only one in the insanity of life right?? We miss you over here but know you have a new place to call home.
Post a Comment