Sunday, November 9, 2008

Second Child Syndrome



Poor Emalie has second child syndrome. Here she is 8 months old, and she has never had pictures taken at a portrait studio. So we finally took her last weekend to get her pictures taken, and of course they turned out so cute! Just had to share.















11 comments:

ashley & joe martin said...

Very adorable. I can't believe how big Emma is either so I know what you mean. It seems like I just had my baby and she's nearing 1.

Vanessa said...

They are getting so big! Nice to see you back...can't wait to see pictures of your house!

The Felix Family said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! Both of your girls are! I love the little glasses. I am a fan a little girls in glasses although my first ones were not even close to being cute! What was my mom thinking letting me get the ones I picked out??

Diana said...

I love those big blue eyes!

Tenille said...

Wendi your girls are beautiful! I cannot believe how big Aynsli is. It seems like you just left Michigan a few days ago. I love Emalie's pictures... absolutley gorgeous!

Burnside Family said...

Those are adorable. It is fun to see how big she is getting

Wendy said...

They are adorable...funny how they seem to get jipped. It happens to them all. (Second born)

Chonk said...

In our neighborhood the "second child syndrome" is for all those kids that are great, but really make you wonder if you can handle more than one.

Your girls are both gorgeous, but here's to hoping you don't suffer from our type of second child syndrome.

kener4 said...

Gorgeous!
Wendi, you are truely blessed with beautiful babies!

Mel said...

Those are so adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Joe and Marci said...

Your girls are so beautiful - oh, those eyes!!
Just so you know, my firstborn's scrapbook is bursting at the seams, but each scrapbook gets a little smaller then the last one. At least they know I still love them all.... :)