So I know you've all just been waiting for me to actually update my blog with a current post. ; ) I have actually done updates, clear back to Aynsli's birthday in January, so make sure you scroll down and catch up on the news....
I haven't been good at all the last couple months at blogging--lots of reasons I suppose. Not that life is boring, because it sure isn't! Either I am just lazy, or tired I guess.
Most of you know that we are expecting again. Yea! We are excited. We found out on Christmas Eve, but haven't really said much publicly. Partly because it was such a shock and a surprise to us--we weren't planning on so soon--but we are so glad it happened, and we are ourselves have taken longer to adjust to the idea. Partly because 2 people we love very much have lost babies in the last couple months; and that has made us very sad for them. It has also made me, in the words of my dear husband, paranoid and prone to over-reacting. Thankfully, my doctor just says--she's a pregnant woman, she's justified! Thank you doctor!!
So we went in last week for our ultrasound. And we are having a girl! In the words of one sister-in-law: It just goes to show how strong the Weaver gene is. I guess-but we are just grateful that she appears healthy, and everything looks good. I'm dealing with the same BP issues as in both previous pregnancies, so we are just taking it one day at a time, and hoping things continue to remain calm and uncomplicated. I am sure she will probably make an early arrival, as the others have, but we will keep you updated on the situation!
3 comments:
Congratulations! That is exciting. Send some of those girl genes this way!!
That is great news, to be expecting another baby girl! Congratulations and all the best for a healthy and restful pregnancy!
Congrats. That is very happy news that I'm sure everyone is glad about.
Post a Comment