Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oh where to begin? And how to catch up...

I don't even know where to begin...updating the blog has been on my list of to do's for multiple WEEKS now, yet somehow it never makes it to the top. Usually when I have a moment of peace and quiet, I try resting my eyes, which I should be doing now, but this time I am going to try to get in an update or two... sorry the pictures are in reverse...


Front yard- complete with landscaping

Our little garden, growing away--we got several squash, some great pumpkins, and lots of tomatoes. It was wonderful for our first year...

Aynsli and Emalie enjoying the sand and the grass in the backyard. It is a great place for the girls to play.



APRIL-before yard


We put our yard in back in April. It was a lot of work and $$, but so worth it.
This is our front yard before sod.


Backyard, before sod, on a lovely rainy day...



Backyard before sod


Our sandpit, the day 21 tons of sand was delivered. Someday we'll have a trampoline on top, but for now the kids enjoy the sand.



Chris spent several hours and hard work making our garden box. It turned out great!

No comments: