Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Zachariah's Blessing

 We were able to have Zachariah blessed on Saturday.  It was a beautiful yet crazy day.  Still trying to get the hang of things, and this was really his first official "jaunt" out somewhere other than the doctor's office.  We were blessed to have lots of family come and participate--of course it was too crazy and I didn't get any other pictures.  My brother Devin took these pictures beforehand.  They turned out really great!
Smiling at Mom and Dad
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture.  I think it is so telling and precious of our children!
With mom and dad

Our cute and crazy family--minus Wesley.  We miss him and wish he was around much more frequently!




2 comments:

Karen and Kyle said...

What a beautiful family. And you are looking just as wonderful as ever. You don't seem to have aged a day since BYU. :)

mom said...

These are really cute pictures. Why don't I have copies of them??


Luv ya---MOM