| NOTE: To the few, very few of you, who might check in on our blog regularly, don't be alarmed by the random posting. I am trying to catch up, and am posting as I can. |
| Zachariah and Dr. Holmes |
| Zachariah and Dr. Holmes awesome nurse, Sherrie. |
The first time we saw them in the office, Zachariah hadn't been home for a week. It was very much a two person job to take him anywhere with all his stuff...feeding pump, monitor, oxygen tank and suction machine. We were still getting used to doing it all on our own, and were very anxious parents. They made us feel at ease and comfortable, and wanted to know more about his condition, his nasal trumpet and feeding tube. And so, as we went, every two weeks at first, and then three weeks, and then four weeks, and then six weeks, they were always excited to see how he was progressing.
I was feeding Zachariah as we were taken to our room to wait, and passed Dr. Holmes on the way. She said, is that a bottle I see? She and Sherrie were both so excited that his feeding tube was gone and he was eating fully by bottle. She said, "we are like two aunts who are doting on him." It is great when they are so excited to see how well he is progressing! Now we get to go two months before we see them again, and get new shoes!
| Eating his toes |
3 comments:
YAY! He can eat his toes! haha
Too cute!
Congrats on the new milestones. He is just adorable!
I'm so happy for him. He's such sweet boy. Miss you.
Post a Comment