A little miracle!
We went to the doctor again today, for our second ultrasound. Something we have been waiting 4 weeks for. And I guess today of all days, should be one where we expect the unexpected. It was 2 years ago today that my Dad passed away, and now on this day, we find that "there is an
80% chance of this baby being....." a girl.
That alone is a miracle, at least in my family. Maybe Dad is trying to help even up the odds in the family! : )
We will go back in 4 weeks to see if we can get 100% confirmation, and to see if she will cooperate and give us a profile shot to check on her lips and chin. So far everything looks great. It is also a miracle that I am still up and around. It was this week in my pregnancy with Aynsli I went on bedrest for the next 16 weeks, and I am doing well. My blood pressure was better than it has been in months (thanks to being well medicated and lots of prayers) and no proteins showing up. So far, so good, and we are grateful for that!!!!
1 comment:
Wendi, that's exciting to get more girls in the family. I hope this pregnancy goes better for you! Oh, and Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment