Tuesday, December 4, 2007

What is it with little kids and new snow boots?

While we were out getting our Christmas Tree, we decided we'd better stop and find Aynsli some snow boots. She has this penchant for finding ice and snow where ever it is, which I guess is typical for a little girl. She must be normal!!! The only ones we could find are about a size too big, but that isn't stopping her. We got home and the first thing she wanted to do was dance around in her new boots. But that wasn't good enough, she had to put her coat on too. Which coat, I might add, she has received many compliments on~probably because she looks so darn adorable in it!
So here is Miss Aynsli in her new boots and coat, ready for whatever winter may throw at her. (And for those of you who just might be wondering where she got that coat, yes, it was her mama's. I know I have a picture of me in it somewhere, I really ought to see if I can find it).

No comments: