Thursday, September 4, 2008
A litle too much Fox News?
I am SO behind on my posting, but I had to record this while I remember. We were at the drive-thru at Walgreens today, and had just picked up our medicine. Aynsli kept asking me who that guy was Mom? (Referring to the guy who helped us at the window). I said, his name is John. She says, John McCain? I laughed and said no, who is John McCain? She responds: Daddy's friend. It is amazing what they pick up, even indirectly. Chris is a politics fanatic, and has been watching Fox News every night for the last two weeks. Aynsli is never really interested, but is usually around. Guess McCain has a new supporter in the Condie house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
we have that same problem around here...to much Fox News. But it is election time.
Can't get enough politics at our house. It's always on! Love it!
Post a Comment