Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Horrible!

I have been horrible lately at just about everything. It has been 2 months since I have blogged anything. Not because I haven't wanted to. I have even sat down at the computer at least a dozen times to start something, but never get that far. I have even made a list of probably those dozen things and then some that I need to post about, but have I done it? No. Unfortunately, blogging isn't the only thing that has gone by the way side. Getting my act together since we moved has been a little bit difficult, and I'm not sure why. But I am going to do better. I don't know how quickly I'll get it together, but one step at a time I will. And I'll catch up on all those belated bloggins that I am behind on....

1 comment:

The Felix Family said...

Yay!! You're back!! I can't wait for those posts!!