Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cherry Dress

My mom made this darling cherry dress for Aynsli before she was born. Aynsli wore it her first Sunday at church--which was when she was nearly a month old, but had been home only 1 day. So I took pictures of Emalie wearing the same dress on her first Sunday at church, when she was just a week and a half old.






She was so tiny then!
Then I took a picture of Aynsli in the same dress when she was about a year old. So I thought I'd do the same with Emalie. Its funny, Emalie started out smaller than Aynsli, and remained so for quite some time. It wasn't until about 9 months, when I started Emalie on regular milk and table food, that she took off and quickly passed Aynsli's statistics.


So even though she's not quite a year old yet, close, I thought I'd better do it before she out grows the dress. And she is such a wild one, she doesn't sit still for a minute, so these are all action shots!




What a girl!


No comments: