Monday, March 2, 2009

FEBRUARY

February is always a busy month for us. We have Chris' birthday, Valentines Day, our Anniversary, and my birthday all in 3 1/2 weeks time. So things are usually crazy. This year we decided to add a few things to the month....Aynsli went to her very first birthday party--it was a Princess Party. Wesley was here to visit for the first 2 weeks, all three kids chose to get the stomach flu and throw up, Chris got sick on his birthday, then I got it. We got over the flu, and Emi got a cold, which I then got and it turned into the worst cold I've had in a long time...so I was sick for about 10 days, including our anniversary...then Chris got it and he was sick for about 2 weeks. So on my birthday he stayed home sick, and I took the girls to the eye doctor, where they both had their eyes checked and dialated, so it was a 5 hour process. Thankfully their eyes both look good--Aynsli is getting new lenses in her glasses, and Emalie is doing great. And we are all happy February is done!

Aynsli going to a Princess Birthday Party



Wesley and Aynsli went "camping"




Chris' birthday cake


We celebrated even though he wasn't feeling too hot!
Emi started climbing the stairs in January. I was going to upload video of her doing it, but she didn't really cooperate when we filmed it, and it takes forever, so when I get more video where she is cooperative going up the stairs, I'll load it up!

No comments: