It has come to my attention, that in all my blog updating, I neglectfully forgot to update on one person.
That being my knight in shining armor, my one and only, my king, my protector, my love, my laugh, my hope and dream, my beau, my beloved, my adoration, my sweetheart, my devoted, the one that I live, laugh, love and cry with, the patriarch of our home and family, the bread winner, the steady hand, the strong arm, the football fanatic, the fast car craver, the Dr. Pepper King.
How could I have forgotten the one who brings so much laughter and joy, and mirth, and sometimes trouble to our lives?
The one who plays hard, and works hard, and is always willing to help out. The one who brings light and sunshine to our lives?
The funny one, the playful one, the adventurer and instigator?
The one I won?
The husband, the father, the apple of our eye. The priesthood holder, the presider, the papa?
The one who loves us most, and does all that he can for us? How could we forget him?
Christopher, Chris, my love, yes dear, Dad, Daddy, Papa, by whatever name, we love you, and could never forget you!
Thanks for all you do for our family!
You are the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment