That is insane.... I remember when she was that little... Oh my.... I always swore I wasn't going to be someone that said stuff like that. Oh well... Can't believe how much she has grown!!! I FEEL OLD.... LOL ;)
Are you kidding me with that picture? The doll looks like she could be her little BFF. Too cute!
So that's how you became such a good mom playing with two dolls ;) Cute picture! I love it. What a wonderful idea.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is insane.... I remember when she was that little... Oh my.... I always swore I wasn't going to be someone that said stuff like that. Oh well... Can't believe how much she has grown!!! I FEEL OLD.... LOL ;)
Are you kidding me with that picture? The doll looks like she could be her little BFF. Too cute!
So that's how you became such a good mom playing with two dolls ;) Cute picture! I love it. What a wonderful idea.
Post a Comment