--just because your world has flipped, is all out of whack, forever changed, the world doesn't stop. Life goes on...other people do normal things...even if you feel like you never will.
--some days are just awful. It feels like the world is against you and nobody cares. Hopefully those days are few in number.
--the realization that life as you knew it may never be the same is hard.
--there may or may not be denial, there is most certainly periods of anger, bargaining, depression, and I am sure there will be acceptance one day. And round and round it goes.
--It may not be the best to blog when you are having a bad day, but it might be necessary. All of the feelings and emotions are real, regardless of how happy/unhappy, intense and frustrating they may be.
1 comment:
Oh,Wendie, you are teaching everybody so much with your posts. I hope he is able to leave the NICU soon. We are praying for that all the time. I'm sorry your family has to go through all of this. Take care. Love, Don and Pat
Post a Comment