Sunday, September 8, 2013

Where Do I Even Begin?

It is true. That is totally and completely how I feel.  Where do I even begin? How do I ever even TRY to catch up? Is it possible?  Highly un.like.ly!  I did change the background and update some of the photos though.  I should get credit for that :)!  

Look at those kids! I do claim them all!  Craziness.Busy.Busy.Busy.So.Much.Fun.

We had Wesley with us for 6 weeks this summer, and it was so good to have him here. We so wish he lived closer so we could see him more.  He is such a good kid and the girls adore him. And Zachariah loves him.  They got to be such good buddies!
My kids are growing up! How did that happen? It seems like just last week we were waiting for Aynsli to arrive, and now here we are, almost 9 years later. With a whole crew!

Feeling tired, but feeling blessed. Grateful for this sweet family. Grateful for my sweet husband!


No comments: