Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A much needed change or just a moment of INSANITY?????

So I have been thinking for some time now that I need to get my hair cut. I never know what that really means though. Curly hair can be beautiful, but it can also be a curse! Well, yesterday I just took the plunge. It grows back, right? I cut 15 inches off my hair. Crazy I know. For those of you who are going to ask, No, I don't have a picture of my new hair cut yet. I haven't decided if I like it, and am not ready to show it off yet. Be patient, I will.

Chris with my hair

My hair next to a 1-liter water bottle. Not your regular 16 oz. one. this is the big tall one!

Aynsli wearing my hair.

Emi wearing my hair.

Another picture of Emi.
I know, I know, we are a bunch of goof balls. Just wait until you see me...just think poofy poodle!

2 comments:

Katie said...

It can't be that bad!!

Mel said...

I'm sure your new haircut is super cute. I can't wait to see it!