A few comments...
Emalie is doing much better at sleeping in her bed all night. I just started letting her cry--which is much easier now that Aynsli is in the other room, and isn't disturbed by it. Also realized, thanks to my wonderful husband, if we shut Emi's door, even most of the way, that helps! She has woken up every night for the last 5, but the longest she has cried is 30 minutes. The last couple nights its been less than 10. Hooray for progress!
Went to the doctor yesterday...blood pressure is still staying "high". After taking it 3 times, they agreed to call it 148/102. Its rarely that high at home. Usually its in the high 130s, low 140s over low 90s. Perfectly "normal" for me about this time. I haven't quite figured out why they are more concerned this time around, when things aren't really any different than they were last time. I bargained with the doctor, and he agreed to not raise my BP meds for at least one more week. And if it doesn't go up any more, maybe he'll let me stay where I am at for awhile. Every time he raises my dose, it totally wipes me out. Its not a big deal at night, because I am going to bed; but when I take those meds in the AM, I am useless for at least a couple hours while it takes effect. Not exactly ideal for accomplishing anything, especially with 2 little ones running about. But we are down to weekly visits now. 31 weeks today, only 5 more visits until this baby is likely to arrive. And I will be grateful for that. I don't know why I have been so anxious about this one--much more so than the other two, but I will be thankful when she arrives, and all is well and healthy. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
1 comment:
Awesome! SOOOO glad it is working for you!
Post a Comment