Today is our anniversary! 7 years ago, I became the happiest woman around. I know 7 years isn't much comparatively, but it's nothing to sneeze at, none the less. How blessed I am to be married to the most amazing man. And the last 7 years have been filled with lots of good and wonderful. In that time we have lived in 2 states, 4 homes, had 5 different cars, 2 jobs, 3 children, and lots and lots of good times. There have been laughter and tears, heartache and heartfelt joy. Ups and Downs, and rounds and rounds. And we have been so greatly blessed through it all. I am married to a kind, sweet, sensitive, loving, wonderful man. He is so loving and giving, and would do anything for anyone. He may not be perfect, but he is perfect for me, and I love him. He has made my dreams come true. He has made me a wife and a mother. He has blessed me with a forever family! What more can a girl ask for? Thank you Chris, for 7 wonderful years, and many, many, many more! I love you!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Happy Anniversary, My Love~!
Today is our anniversary! 7 years ago, I became the happiest woman around. I know 7 years isn't much comparatively, but it's nothing to sneeze at, none the less. How blessed I am to be married to the most amazing man. And the last 7 years have been filled with lots of good and wonderful. In that time we have lived in 2 states, 4 homes, had 5 different cars, 2 jobs, 3 children, and lots and lots of good times. There have been laughter and tears, heartache and heartfelt joy. Ups and Downs, and rounds and rounds. And we have been so greatly blessed through it all. I am married to a kind, sweet, sensitive, loving, wonderful man. He is so loving and giving, and would do anything for anyone. He may not be perfect, but he is perfect for me, and I love him. He has made my dreams come true. He has made me a wife and a mother. He has blessed me with a forever family! What more can a girl ask for? Thank you Chris, for 7 wonderful years, and many, many, many more! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment