Saturday, March 13, 2010

SO Behind....January Review

How is it possible that time flies so quickly? I want to say that the beginning of the year is a busy time for us, but really, what time of year isn't? January flew by, February is gone, and now we are half way through March--how did that happen? So January...

My baby turned 5. That is so unreal. With every thing we went through to get pregnant, then all the complications during the pregnancy, then 3 1/2 weeks in NICU once she was born...can that have all really been 5 years ago? It has passed in the blink of an eye.

She's grown from this...

.

To this...


Still sweet and sassy!

Since 5 is kind of a big milestone, we decided to have an "official" birthday party for Aynsli. I asked her what kind of cake she wanted, and she said fish cake--actually an ocean scene. I asked her over and over again, but she was sure that is what she wanted, so we flew with it. It was quite an exciting week.




We made these turtle cupcakes for her preschool




We decorated the house in an Under the Sea theme.  It was actually quite cute, and a lot of fun.
We had seven little girls here for quite the party.  There were crafts, games, activities, fish food and fun, and some yummy cupcakes like these:
Then, we had family over for birthday cake too!

We had a chocolate fountain with lots of goodies too!  It was an exciting birthday week, with lots of food and fun and good times too.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Awwwwww!!! I cannot believe that she is 5 ALREADY!!! That is insane. I can still remember you guys stopping by Adams St. house on your way to and from the many visits to your new baby girl....

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MS. AYNSLI!!!

We miss you all so much!!!