
February was quite the month. As you can see, it is already the middle of April, and I am now just getting to February. February is our whirlwind month...Chris' birthday, Valentine's Day, our anniversary, and then my birthday, all in the space of 18 days. It often gets lumped together, and sometimes undercelebrated. Oh well, I guess that is life sometimes. This February was our sick month. Every body was sick and one point or another. As you can see, I had all 3 girls on antibiotics at the same time. That meant lots of sickies, but I did get one day where both Emalie and Lily took naps at the same time--on different couches. Lily turned 6 months, and weighed in at a whopping 13 lbs 5 oz. The doc said we needed to fatten her up a little. The girls got a little visit from Mr. Valentine, which they enjoyed, and we had birthday dessert for Dad. Emi was up to her normal almost 2 year old shenanigans, and Aynsli was having fun in preschool. We made a visit to PCMC to see a cousin, and the girls got their picture taken with Spiderman. Oh February, we are glad you came, but we are glad you are gone, and take your sicknesses with you!

1 comment:
Your February sounds like our December (holidays, anniversary, birthday within a two-week period). It's no fun when you have sick ones though! I hope everyone is feeling better, your family is so darling!
Post a Comment