Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Suffering from Blogging Deficiency

I am behind.  I am beginning to think I will always be behind.  My last post was in April, about February.  I am definitely behind.  I don't know that I can catch up.  I don't know that I want to.  I can't be like anybody else.  Although I might want to.  Life is crazy, life is good.  Little girls are growing up.  Summer is passing by.  So much to do.  So much to say.  Never enough time.  Never enough sleep.  We are here.  Doing our best.  Trying to enjoy each day.  Making the most of it.  Most of the time.  Sunlight is good.  Bed time is better.  All the in between is great. Usually.  I will do what I can.  Have lots of pictures.   Might post some.  Might not.  Things to do.  Lists of things to do.  Children calling.  Must respond.  Baby climbs upstairs now.  Likes to do it on her own--unannounced.  Must keep extra eyes on her.  Like right now!  : )

2 comments:

Kemi said...

That sounds just about right... crazy and fun and always behind. (Wait... I just described myself.)

I gave up posting in order, and now post whenever the mood strikes me. I'm trying to give up the guilt. *sigh*

Mindy said...

What Kemi said.
I have no rhyme or reason and no order of any kind.
Just do what you can. It's better than nothing at all.