Thursday, November 29, 2007

A little bit of creativity...

I'd like to think that I am crafty and creative. It isn't necessarily so, but don't spoil the dream for me. My mom gets the PaperCrafts magazine, which I love to look through, and it always gets me in the mood for doing something. Name Frames have been my thing lately. They are fairly easy to do, and usually turn out pretty good. The one above is one I did today for my nephew, who is being baptized on Saturday. I had already put it in the frame when I scanned it, so it is a little fuzzy. The one below is for my little buddy Keegan. His was scanned sans frame, so is clearer, but doesn't quite give the full effect. I worked on his for like six weeks--it didn't take me that long, well not really, it was that I didn't have much time, and was still working on putting together the office/craft room/nursery, so it got buried a couple times. It has been done now for a couple weeks, now I just need to get it in the mail to him. Hopefully it won't take me six weeks to get it in the mail, but you never know these days....

2 comments:

Karen and Kyle said...

You are doubting your creativity? Silly girl. I've always thought of you as the creative one! What a cute idea...Ben is getting baptized in January. I guess I'd better start thinking of something for him! :D

Mel said...

You are creative and good at it. I wish I had your talent!