Friday, November 16, 2007

Our new house

This isn't exactly chronological, but we've needed to add this picture for awhile. We were blessed to move from Michigan to Utah back in August, and this is our new home. We love it, and are so glad to be here. We miss our "Mich-y" friends so much, but are glad to be by family.

2 comments:

Mel said...

We're so glad you are back in Utah, but understand how hard it is to move away from good friends. We only moved from Sandy to Lehi, and I miss my Sandy friends so much.

You have such a cute house. Do you have any fun decorating plans, or is it perfect already?

Unknown said...

Congrats on your good news! I'm so happy for you guys. We miss Chris at work - but it is only work. Family is what matters most! I'm so jealous of your gorgeous surroundings. Wishing your family the best for the season & holiday cheer.