Monday, November 12, 2007

My friend Karen is a wealth of information, and fun...

I check my friend Karen's blog frequently, because she is very good about updating it, and usually has something interesting. This is what I "borrowed" from her today...


This website is a vocabulary quiz, and they donate 10 grains of rice through United Nations, for every word you get correct. There is no end to it, just as many as you want to go through. I donated 940 grains of rice. There were many words that I guessed at, and more that I had never heard of. It was fun, but be aware, you just have to stop whenever you choose; at least I could find no end to it.
http://www.freerice.com/index.php



This one is just some holiday fun. It took me a minute to figure out...you have to keep cutting 'til pieces are cut and fall out, otherwise you just get a circle....
http://snowflakes.lookandfeel.com/

1 comment:

Karen and Kyle said...

Hey! That's ME you're talking about! I added your link to my blog...that's the only way for me to keep track of everyone. Congrats on your new pregnancy!!