Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What a month!

Well, the month isn't quite over, but we have finally come to the end of all the celebrating for the month. Between Chris's birthday, Valentines Day, our anniversary, and my birthday, we have a lot of special days in the month of February. Usually they all get squished together, and we go out to dinner once or twice, but this year we tried to make a special deal of each of them. Regardless, it was a good month, and lots of good celebrating. In honor of our 5th anniversary--it is hard to believe it has been 5 years--after waiting far too many years to find him, the years just speed by now---here are a few pictures from our courtship and wedding...





1 comment:

The Felix Family said...

What CUTE pictures!! I am so glad there is finally a picture of you on this blog!! I hope you are feeling well, I can't wait to see pictures of the new little baby.