Aynsli has no fear. She will do just about anything that involves jumping. Especially anything she sees someone else doing--particularly her older cousins. She is constantly asking me if she can jump off of my bed. Mind you, our bed is almost higher than she is tall. It comes to at least her shoulders, so it isn't your normal level bed. She jumps off the stairs, she's jumped off the table, off the couch, and when we were up at Scot's house on Memorial Day, she saw her 8-11 year old boy cousins jumping off the trampoline. Watch this mom--jump--off the trampoline she went. We have a little play slide in the family room. She likes to climb to the top of it and jump. She used to put the big pillows at the bottom to jump into, no more. She just jumps. I am waiting for the day when she breaks something....is it possible that WON'T happen?? This afternoon this is how I found her. She has always been a little monkey, scaling the cupboards and counters without gripping anything, but has just recently discovered how she can reach the TOP cupboards, and just about anything she desires in the pantry....oh the joys of 3-year olds!
Aynsli's latest escapade. She's realized that if she gets the step stool out of the pantry, she can reach the top shelf in the upper cupboard. She wanted some Whoppers, so she got them off the top shelf in the pantry, and brought them over to the counter. She climbed onto the counter, and into the cupboard to get her bowl. Then she proceeded to stand on the counter with her bowl and eat her Whoppers.
This is Aynsli's favorite way to watch TV. One of these days she is going to fall and hurt something, I just know it. But it doesn't seem to matter how many times I ask her or tell her to get down, she just gets right back up.
4 comments:
I can't believe how cute Aynsli is. She will definetly be able to keep up with all these boys in August.
I can't believe Aynsli is 3! She looks like quite the little handful but ever sooooo adorable as always! I love looking at your pics and reading your posts Wendi. Hope to meet your little Emalie one day.... I sure miss you all the way back here in Michigan.
I'm enjoying your blog and all the cute pictures of your darling kids! Looks like all is well with your family. It's fun to stay in touch!
She is a climber. Watch out! They all figure out ways to get what they want right? My boys have not figured out climbing the counters yet but I am sure they will soon
Post a Comment