Aynsli has had her bangs trimmed a few times in the last year, which is really when she started to get hair, but this was her first "official" haircut. Her hair went nearly halfway down her back when wet, but was several lengths in different places, so we had aunt Katie cut it and even it out. We trimmed off a few of the longest curls, but now she is all even, and looks so cute.
1 comment:
Hey Wendi, This is one of your most favorite kids ever...Andrea Lucy Hansen Felix!! How are you doing? I saw your Christmas card at my parents house and so I decided to look up your blog. I love it. Your kids are adorable!!! I don't have your e-mail so this was the only way to get a hold of you. I just want you to know that I have never forgotten you and I think you are the best!!! I actually just started my own blog its thefelixfam.blogspot.com so you can take a look. E-mail me back if you can andrealfelix@gmail.com.
Talk to you soon.
Andrea
Post a Comment