Monday, January 21, 2008
Some Random Thoughts
I often sit down and check for comments on our blog. I love reading what others have to say. And I often check in on my friends' blogs, and frequently find myself clicking on links to their friends, even though I have not a clue who they are. Through doing so, you can learn so much about the nature of people, and the commonalities they share. We have mostly used our blog to post events that have occurred in our family, which are certainly important, and the reason we started this. We want it to be a family journal, but I am thinking more and more, that I just want to add thoughts and feelings to it as well. Maybe that is weird, maybe it is not, but life is certainly more than just events. I used to be a great journal writer. I have a written record of every day of my life from my first day of high school, until the day my first child was born. Fortunately that was several years worth, unfortunately, since then writings have been too sporadic, and I am sure many memories lost and forgotten. I found this website, www.blurb.com where you can have your blog made into a book. I thought that was a great idea, and hope to utilize it soon. With that ability, I started thinking that maybe we need to write our family story, and the trials and struggles and good times that have made us us today. Some times we don't realize how common some of our trials are to others. We have no reason to, until some one shares, and you know you've gone through similiar things. Maybe sharing will help someone else...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love blurb!!!
Post a Comment