I had high hopes of getting a Happy Fathers Day entry posted. It didn't happen. We came home from church Sunday, and all of us were sick. I think we had food poisoning. Luckily it passed fairly quickly, but it was miserable while it lasted. Fathers Day wasn't much this year. I am just barely starting to feel somewhat "normal" and getting into a little bit of a routine after having a baby. Does anyone else feel that way, or is it just me? Anyway, the days come up on me faster than I am prepared for, and this was no different. This is the 3rd Fathers Day without my dad, and I miss him. He was a great father, and taught me so much. I wish I could tell him how much I love him, and how grateful I am for all that he did for me. I guess the best way to do that is to have my life reflect the values he taught me. I hope it does. The value of a good father is immeasureable. I am glad my girls have such a wonderful father. They are blessed to have him, and I love to see the way he interacts with them. I am blessed to have him as my husband. He works hard, is dedicated and loving, and wants the world for his family. I couldn't ask for a better man, and the girls couldn't have a better father.


3 comments:
Wendi,
I loved seeing your pictures and reading your comments. Thank you so much for sharing.
Love, Joy
Hi Wendi,
I found your blog through my mom (Joy) and wanted to say hi! You have a really cute family!
wendi, I love your blog. I found you through Sarah's. I hope it is okay if I add you to my friends list.
julie
Post a Comment