Thursday, June 26, 2008

Catching up...

I don't know where my time goes, but it sure seems to get away from me somehow....there is so much I want to get posted, but having the time to sit down and actually do it is another game all together. Emalie is NOT a napper, so I am lucky to get 20 minute snatches of time during the day to accomplish things. Luckily she is a good sleeper at night, so I can't complain too much. I finally got some decent pictures of Emi in her blessing dress. She was so cranky the day of her blessing that we couldn't get her out of it fast enough. This day she was a little more cooperative. Thanks to my mom for another gorgeous blessing dress!


Three months came and went for Emalie, and now we are half way to 4 months. Is that possible? I did manage to get a picture of her for her 3 months page, if I ever get to it...


We took her to the doctor a couple days after her 3 months because she had a nasty cold in her eye. She weighs all of 10 lbs 9 oz. Her cousin Logan, who is 5 weeks younger, has now caught up to and passed her. He weighs 10 lbs 11 oz.

My princess Aynsli has been growing too. And driving me crazy more than ever. She has a difficult time listening sometimes, and loves to talk back. However, she is a good girl, and never ceases to amaze me with how smart she is! Grandma made her a couple of new dresses, since she's grown out of most of her clothes. Here she is wearing the hat from one dress, and the dress and purse from the other. Isn't she cute?




2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I can't believe that Logan is already bigger than Emalie.

Mel said...

Wow, her blessing dress is gorgeous!