Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Wesley

Happy Birthday Wesley! Today was Wesley's birthday. Since we had a great celebration on Saturday with all of the cousins, today was fairly low key. We were going to go swimming, but Emalie was being extra cranky, so we didn't. Chris ended up taking the kids to the Dinosaur Museum which is also one of their favorite things to do. We had Mac N Cheese, homemade, for dinner, and Eclair Dessert. Then Wesley opened presents. He got some great stuff. Here are a couple pictures from what he got as well as a couple of his past birthday cakes.

Wesley got a Heroscape Game from our family, and a Walmart gift card from Grandpa and Grandma Hillier--Thanks grandpa and grandma!







In 2004 Wesley wanted an Elephant cake. Pretty good for my limited cake decorating skills. In 2005 he had the Treasure Chest. It turned out quite well too. I found a couple pictures from his 2006 cake, it was an awesome Pirate Ship, the pictures really don't do it justice, but I think it is the best cake we have done. Last year we didn't have Wes for h is birthday because we were moving. Then this year he wanted the Lego cake--see previous post.

2 comments:

Burnside Family said...

Wow! Wendi you are so talented. I need to be more creative when I make cakes for the boys birthdays

Mel said...

Love the pirate ship!!!