Life with little girls is never dull. There is always something happening and something to be done. Aynsli is a bundle of energy, and constantly keeps you on your toes. Emalie is in that stage where she wants attention. She likes to be held, and she likes to be around people. If you leave her alone, she will let you know it. She has decided that naps during the day are really an optional thing (her choice, certainly NOT mom's) and if she decides to take a nap, it had better be in her swing or in her chair. She does not like to be in her bed during the day. I guess I should just be grateful that she will sleep in her bed at night. It is a lot of fun with two. They are so similar,yet so different. I find myself taking pictures of Emalie in the same clothes as Aynsli. Here is one of those times...
No comments:
Post a Comment